- This event has passed.
Finance for Non-Finance Managers
May 17 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The programme aims at executives, who have no formal training in finance, it provides and explore proven decision-making tools and financial techniques that will deepen your understanding of corporate finance planning and management of organisational resources.
What to expect
Identify the financial role and responsibilities of directors
•Interpret financial statements in accordance with accounting principles and standards
• Establish the financial health of a business using accepted financial ratios
•Distinguish between management accounts and the statutory financial reports of a company
•Differentiate between the various sources of finance available to a company and their relative advantages and
•Interpret the key components of capital investment appraisal
• Understanding financial accounts and reporting
• Overview of financial ratios and interpretation
• Analyzing and interpreting financial statements to identify problems and to make decisions
• Operating and financial performance evaluation
• Project appraisal and valuation
• Financial forecasting – planning and budgeting
• Cost-volume-profit analysis and business risk
• Understanding profit and loss accounts, balance sheet and cash flows
Who should attend
Directors, Senior Executives or aspiring Directors, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs looking to understand more about company finance.
Date: 21st June 2022 (one day)